- Entrants must be the homeowner, or have the homeowners permission and must not earn money from maintaining the lawn.
- Each promotion is subject to the specific directions and, if applicable, any terms and conditions published for the relevant promotion. In the case of conflict between these rules and such specific directions/terms and conditions, these rules shall prevail. By participating in any promotion, you are deemed to accept these rules and the specific directions/terms and conditions applicable to the relevant promotion as well as any terms and conditions of any relevant third party.
- Employees and agents of any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Unless expressly stated for a particular promotion, promotions are restricted to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request. Entry to any promotion is limited to one entry per person.
- Failure to claim the prize or other promotional item by the time or in the manner specified for the promotion (or if no time is specified, within 28 days from the promotion closing date) will make any claim invalid and EGO Power Plus may re-allocate the prize. No responsibility is accepted for entries damaged, lost or mislaid and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. No applications will be accepted by agents, in bulk or from third parties.
- The determination and decision of the organisers on all matters shall be final and no promotional correspondence will be entered into. The organisers reserve the right in their reasonable discretion:
(a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct;
(b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims;
(c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or
(d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
- Prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The organisers reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
- The organisers accept no liability for any promotion by a third party and such third party is responsible for the fulfilment of its promotion.
- By entering the competition you give permission to agree for your entry to be used for marketing and publicity.
- Publicity may be given to promotion winners and winners’ names in any material relating to the promotion. Winners must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required.
- The competition ends on the 2nd of July 2017. Any entry submitted after this date will not be considered valid. The winners will be announced by the 4th of September 2017